Gratitude to Mazi Victor Ahuruonye for His Generosity to Umuojima Community School



On behalf of the Umuojima community and in the spirit of gratitude, I wish to extend my heartfelt appreciation to Mazi Victor Ahuruonye, the immediate past President of Ngwa Association USA, for his remarkable generosity and unwavering commitment to education. His recent donation to Umuojima Primary School stands as a testament to his passion for community development and his love for our people.



In his words......


"It is with great pride and joy that I also share my contribution to this beloved school that holds deep significance to me as part of my maternal roots. This year, I nominated Umuojima Primary School as the beneficiary of my desk-sponsored project, a small but meaningful effort to support the learning environment for our young pupils.


This gesture builds on a previous initiative from about two years ago when I nominated the same school to receive 400 exercise books as part of my ongoing commitment to educational support in our community.


To facilitate the recent delivery of the desks, I requested the presence of my cousin, Obijuru Onuoha, who graciously stood in to receive them on my behalf. His presence and assistance in ensuring the smooth handover of these items are deeply appreciated."



Once again, we extend our gratitude to Mazi Victor Ahuruonye for leading by example and investing in the future of our children. May this act of kindness inspire others to remember and uplift the communities that raised them.




Together, we build. Together, we rise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A CALL FOR JUSTICE AND THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU

Missouri and Texas Players Share $1.787 Billion Powerball Jackpot